Thursday, April 24, 2014

Laughing Out (Of Self-Embarrassment) Loud

The most embarrassing / funniest moment of my day? My social studies teacher has a photo of every president's portrait hanging in her classroom. Super cute guy in my class, VV, was laughing at Herbert Hoover's portrait in class. My teacher, Ms. B asked him why he was laughing, and he told the class. VV said he even took a photo of it on his phone, and had made it his twitpic for a while. Last night, he changed his twitpic from himself to Herbert Hoover's portrait again.

I said in class, "You look cute in your twitpic, V!" 

He was really surprised to hear that (and he was probably thinking "that girl is really straight forward!") because he forgot that his twitpic was Hoover. He managed to say "thanks!" smiling but confused. 

Everyone stared at me, and my friend D said "Sam, that was really straight forward!" 

I could tell he was confused and then I realized he probably didn't realize his twitpic was Hoover, not him. I exclaimed, "Your twitpic of the president!!" 

He replied, "I know haha, thanks!" 

He totally didn't realize it when I first told him. Whoops. ;)

Herbert Hoover

VV is so cute, especially when he says "It's fine," he's really reassuring and sincere. Ah! And he wears super cool socks, so you know. He probably thinks I'm crazy now, whoops!

Just had to share it. Hope you're all having a great day! Tomorrow is Friday, yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment