Monday, April 21, 2014

Shoe Fetish

This morning, I was devastated to find out that my beloved Jack Rogers broke. The strap between the toes on my right Jack was torn apart. :( I was upset too because I got my Jacks last January! I wear my shoes out quickly, but still... I'm upset they wore out this quickly.

That being said, I need a new summer shoe! I don't think I want another pair of Jacks, especially if I wore this pair out so quickly. What's to say about the next pair? I had to go shoe shopping online today... here are some of my favorite shoes!
One of my all time favorite color combinations: navy and white.
I've always wanted a pair of loafers, 
But I was never sure what I'd wear it with.
How cute are these?!
Whales are too cute.
Something about animals on shoes.
I love how the shoe's color is neutral
So the shoe is versatile and unique!
Can I rock these shoes with chino shorts?
Or a skirt? Or a dress? Or jeans?
Serious considerations guys.
I've always wanted a pair of red flats.
Maybe it's the Dorothy (Wizard of Oz) in me!
I've heard stellar reviews of J.Crew's Kiki ballet flats.
I love a nice quality pair of flats.
This pair of J.Crew flats look like great quality,
I don't know why but I love flats with elastic ruching on the sides.
I think it looks really pretty, and I have wide feet, so it helps!
These J.Crew pumps are so cute.
I love thick heels, I think they're adorable! (& super comfortable!)
These will probably hopefully be
My next pair of shoes!
I wouldn't mind spending my first (100000) paychecks for these babies!
The hard decision... What color to get?
Well, first I have to get... a) a job, b) Mom's permission

I would love nothing more than to have these
For summer nights out with friends
And every night for that matter!
I've wanted a pair of wedges since 5th grade?!
I think that it's about time I get a pair.
White bows, neutral color combination, and grosgain
On a pair of wedges?
Pinch me, I'm dreaming! 


What summer shoes are you crazy about? Which pair is your favorite? What brands you do love? Any pair of shoes you're eyeing for the summer?


No comments:

Post a Comment