Thursday, April 24, 2014

Re: Shoe Fetish

Exciting news I wanted to share: my mom told me (like an hour ago) that she'd sponsor $100 for any pair of shoes I wanted since my Jacks broke. This might or might not be the pick-me-up I needed. Some good news is always great. I've been so excited, and I got even more excited when I learned that Nordstrom currently has 25% off certain colors of the Tory Burch Miller sandal. Yay! 

I'll keep you updated on my journey for Tory Burch sandals... which I've wanted since forever! I'm so excited. I really hope I will be able to get a pair on sale, since I'm paying for the remaining amount after $100 has been paid.

My first few paychecks will probably go towards paying for Torys, but it's totally worth it! Especially since I didn't think my mom would pay for them at all! The best surprises are the most unexpected ones. 

I am getting greedy. Looking at shoes is like looking at puppies, you just want ALL OF THEM. (Wise words from yours truly. Quote of the day?) I'm so excited to get a pair of Torys, hopefully! I'll keep you posted.





All images via Tory Burch.

Which pair am I getting? I think I've made a decision, but I'll need to try them in person to make sure it's the perfect pair. You'll just have to wait and see! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment